Online Pharmacy - Pharmacy Prescription - Pharmaceutical Products - Allergy Sufferers
Mycanadarx Pharmacy - Internet Pharmacy - Healthcare Products - Pharmacy
Pharmacy Management Software For Pharmacy Technicians
Acquire the skills to succeed in the pharmacy, before leaving the classroom, withPharmacy Management Software for Pharmacy Technicians, 3rd Edition. This innovative software/work text incorporates the full version of DAA Enterprises' Visual Superscript pharmacy management software to give you hands-on training performing the day-to-day tasks of a pharmacy technician - just as you will on the job. Expanded lab content includes new bar code functionality, and cloud-based software provides you with a seamless online experience. Easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions guide you through essential functions in community and institutional pharmacy practice.
- UNIQUE! Full version of DAA Enterprises' Visual Superscript pharmacy management software reflects the practice management programs you will encounter in the workforce - and enables you to work through realistic practice scenarios.
- UNIQUE! Fully functional patient record database corresponds to work text exercises to provide realistic practice:
- Adding new patients
- Determining possible adverse reactions
- Filling and refilling prescriptions
- Examining a patient's prescription history
- Identifying potential allergic reactions to drug ingredients
- Work text activities and case studies walk you through essential pharmacy tasks just as you will perform them on the job.
- UNIQUE! Institutional pharmacy coverage provides additional practice in:
- Extemporaneous compounding
- Total parenteral nutrition
- IV label preparation
- Detailed screenshots guide you through the pharmacy management software.
- Study tools on the companion Evolve website provide technical support, laboratory tips, and additional practice.
- Lab tips help you perform tasks more efficiently.
- User-friendly design incorporates full-color software screenshots, perforated pages, and a spiral binding to help you easily find and apply information.
- NEW! Cloud-based software creates a more user-friendly online experience.
- EXPANDED! Lab content teaches concepts in isolation, and then within the continuum of practice, for full comprehension and practice readiness.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Bar code functionality with accompanying activities lets you practice skills necessary in practice, such as scanning vials and managing inventory.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Medication Safety, HIPPA, and Consideration boxes support interdisciplinary and team approach.
- NEW! Introductory content provides an overview of the skills covered and how they fit into the larger practice workflow.
- NEW and UNIQUE! Expanded activities for Institutional Pharmacy Practice include emergency preparedness, automation, narcotic inventory and management, and a variety of sterile processing labs.
- NEW! Documentation section includes new activities on DEA forms, medication reconciliation, medication therapy management report, and Drug Utilization Reviews.
- NEW! Section on additional practice settings includes long-term care, mail order, telepharmacy, and pharmacy benefits management.
- NEW! Mock medical profiles bridge data management with hands-on simulation.
- NEW! Updated drug database, patient profiles, and physicians keep learning fresh.
Pharmacy Practice For Technicians
With this exceptional textbook students gain the necessary knowledge skills and confidence to provide safe and effective care for the patients they will serve in their future careers.
Chapter features help students learn all facets of pharmacy practice including:
In addition three appendices offer students valuable reference material on:
- an understanding of the roles and responsibilities of pharmacy technicians in both community and institutional practice settings
- a comprehension of the laws regulations and standards that govern pharmacy practice
- an awareness of medication safety issues in the prescription-filling process
- knowledge of the equipment supplies prescription order forms and medication labels used in pharmacy practice
- insight into professionalism including effective communication with patients and other healthcare professionals cultural awareness and ethical behavior
The Study Partner CD supports student learning with:
- the most commonly prescribed drugs
- the top drugs administered in hospitals
- common pharmacy abbreviations and acronyms
New and Noteworthy Chapter Features:
- Chapter Terms and Flash Cards that help students learn key terminology
- Matching Activities that provide students with a fun interactive way to learn chapter content
- Quizzes that test studentsa' understanding of important chapter concepts in both practice and reported modes
- A Link to the Internet Resource Center providing in-depth reference information and additional resources
Practice Tips highlight guidelines pharmacy technicians should follow in the workplace teaching students how to be successful and efficient on the job.
- NEW! Timely Topics cover important issues and initiatives to heighten students' awareness of the developing technology trends and policies impacting their field.
- NEW! Reinforcing Your Learning offers 3a"5 enrichment activities that strengthen student comprehension of chapter concepts.
- NEW! Thinking on Your Feet presents real-world scenarios that give students practice handling challenging situations in the workplace.
- NEW! Acquiring Field Knowledge expands students' understanding of pharmacy practice through Web-based projects.
- NEW! Sampling the Certification Exam provides students with 10 practice problems that model the test format of the certification exams.
- Learning Objectives establish clear goals for students as they begin their chapter study helping them focus on the information that is most critical to their success.<
- Key Terms are highlighted and defined to help students better comprehend the language they will use when communicating with patients and other healthcare professionals.
- Safety Notes alert students to important safety reminders that must be heeded to provide safe and effective patient care.
- Photographs and Illustrations help students visualize pharmacy procedures medication dosage forms supplies equipment and real-world patient interactions.
- Tables and Chapter Summaries encapsulate key points of the chapter and offer students beneficial study aids.
Clinical Pharmacy (2nd Edition)
This text written for clinical pharmacists for clinical pharmacists it provides an invaluable aid for developing comprehensive pharmaceutical care plans that ensure safe, appropriate and cost effective drug therapy.
Oze Pharmacy Articles
Oze Pharmacy Books