Online Pharmacy - Pharmacy Prescription - Pharmaceutical Products - Allergy Sufferers
Mycanadarx Pharmacy - Internet Pharmacy - Healthcare Products - Pharmacy
A Prescription For Disaster
Cocky Sheila Jones, a well-respected pharmacist to most in her hometown, would summarize her life into three simple words: successful, happy, and perfect. However, those closest to her would beg to differ. What she doesn't realize is that the words chaotic, horrific, and painful are about to become an addition to her vocabulary. Come take a brief yet entertaining glimpse into the world of pharmacy and peer into the life of a woman who is about to receive the reality check of a lifetime. Experience a combination of emotions along the way which will lead to a finale that no one, especially Sheila, would have ever seen coming.
Pharmacy Calculations For Technicians
With this exceptional textbook students gain the necessary knowledge skills and confidence to provide safe and effective care for the patients they will serve in their future careers. Chapter content provides a stepped approach to pharmacy calculations by laying a foundation of number sense in the beginning chapters and building to more complex calculations related to parenteral medications.
Students using the textbook and Study Partner CD will:
In addition four appendices provide important resources for pharmacy technician students.
These appendices include:
- Review basic mathematical concepts such as fractions decimals percents ratios and number systems
- Understand different calculation methods such as ratio and proportion dimensional analysis and alligation
- Practice calculations conversions and measurements for accurate drug doses
- Become knowledgeable about business calculations such as inventory profit margins and insurance reimbursements
The Study Partner CD supports student learning with:
- Problem Set Answers
- Additional Practice with Fractions and Percents
- Common Pharmacy Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Measures and Conversions
New chapter features include:
- Chapter Terms and Flash Cards that help students learn key terminology
- Matching Activities that provide students with a fun interactive way to learn chapter content
- Quizzes that test studentsa' understanding of important chapter concepts in both Practice and Reported modes
- A link to the Internet Resource Center that provides in-depth reference information and additional resources
In addition to these new features Pharmacy Calculations for Technicians continues to offer:
- Timely Topics cover important issues and initiatives to heighten studentsa' awareness of the developing technology trends and policies impacting their field. Specifically this edition covers daysa' supply time conversion IV calculations and insurance reimbursements to name a few.
- Sampling the Certification Exam provides students with 5 practice problems that model the test format of the certification exams.<
- Body System Icons appear near all generic and brand name medications discussed in the chapter. These icons help students make connections between medications and the body systems they are prescribed to treat.
- For Good Measure tips offer students helpful hints and rules to remember when performing pharmacy calculations.
- Safety in Numbers tips alert students to important safety reminders to ensure safe and effective patient care.
- Put Down Roots tips analyze the root words of math terms helping students better understand how the definitions of these terms emerged from their word parts.
- Name Exchange tips remind students they must be familiar with both the generic name and the brand name of frequently prescribed medications.
- Chapter Summaries provide students with a helpful overview of the chaptera's key points.
- Assessing Comprehension provides 10 multiple-choice questions that cover important concepts from the chapter.
- Finding Solutions presents real-world scenarios to help students gain practice in handling challenging workplace situations.<
- Learning Objectives
- Examples and Problem Sets
- Key Terms
- Authentic Medication Labels
- Photos Figures and Tables
- Chapter Practice Tests
Prescription Drug Abuse
Discover How To Overcome Your Prescription Drug Addiction For Life!Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device!You're about to discover a proven strategy on how to overcome your prescription drug addiction for the the rest of your life. Millions of people suffer from a prescription drug addiction and throw away their personal and professional success because of these issues. Most people realize how much of a problem this is, but are unable to change their situation, simply because it's been a part of their mindset for so long.The truth is, if you are suffering from limitations because of your prescription drug addiction and haven't been able to change, it's because you are lacking an effective strategy and understanding of where your addiction is coming from and why it is so hard to stop. This book goes into where prescription drug addictions originate, signs and symptoms of a drug dependency, and a step-by-step strategy that will help you free yourself from your addiction and help you take control of your life.
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
Take action right away to overcome your prescription drug addiction by downloading this book, "Prescription Drug Abuse: The Ultimate Cure Guide for How To Overcome A Prescription Drug Addiction", for a limited time discount!
- Understanding Prescription Drug Abuse
- Causes of A Prescription Drug Addiction
- The Signs And Symptoms Of An Addiction
- How To Overcome The Addiction Once And For All
Oze Pharmacy Articles
Oze Pharmacy Books