Online Pharmacy - Pharmacy Prescription - Pharmaceutical Products - Allergy Sufferers
Mycanadarx Pharmacy - Internet Pharmacy - Healthcare Products - Pharmacy
A Prescription For Disaster
Cocky Sheila Jones, a well-respected pharmacist to most in her hometown, would summarize her life into three simple words: successful, happy, and perfect. However, those closest to her would beg to differ. What she doesn't realize is that the words chaotic, horrific, and painful are about to become an addition to her vocabulary. Come take a brief yet entertaining glimpse into the world of pharmacy and peer into the life of a woman who is about to receive the reality check of a lifetime. Experience a combination of emotions along the way which will lead to a finale that no one, especially Sheila, would have ever seen coming.
Pharmacy Practice For Technicians
With this exceptional textbook students gain the necessary knowledge skills and confidence to provide safe and effective care for the patients they will serve in their future careers.
Chapter features help students learn all facets of pharmacy practice including:
In addition three appendices offer students valuable reference material on:
- an understanding of the roles and responsibilities of pharmacy technicians in both community and institutional practice settings
- a comprehension of the laws regulations and standards that govern pharmacy practice
- an awareness of medication safety issues in the prescription-filling process
- knowledge of the equipment supplies prescription order forms and medication labels used in pharmacy practice
- insight into professionalism including effective communication with patients and other healthcare professionals cultural awareness and ethical behavior
The Study Partner CD supports student learning with:
- the most commonly prescribed drugs
- the top drugs administered in hospitals
- common pharmacy abbreviations and acronyms
New and Noteworthy Chapter Features:
- Chapter Terms and Flash Cards that help students learn key terminology
- Matching Activities that provide students with a fun interactive way to learn chapter content
- Quizzes that test studentsa' understanding of important chapter concepts in both practice and reported modes
- A Link to the Internet Resource Center providing in-depth reference information and additional resources
Practice Tips highlight guidelines pharmacy technicians should follow in the workplace teaching students how to be successful and efficient on the job.
- NEW! Timely Topics cover important issues and initiatives to heighten students' awareness of the developing technology trends and policies impacting their field.
- NEW! Reinforcing Your Learning offers 3a"5 enrichment activities that strengthen student comprehension of chapter concepts.
- NEW! Thinking on Your Feet presents real-world scenarios that give students practice handling challenging situations in the workplace.
- NEW! Acquiring Field Knowledge expands students' understanding of pharmacy practice through Web-based projects.
- NEW! Sampling the Certification Exam provides students with 10 practice problems that model the test format of the certification exams.
- Learning Objectives establish clear goals for students as they begin their chapter study helping them focus on the information that is most critical to their success.<
- Key Terms are highlighted and defined to help students better comprehend the language they will use when communicating with patients and other healthcare professionals.
- Safety Notes alert students to important safety reminders that must be heeded to provide safe and effective patient care.
- Photographs and Illustrations help students visualize pharmacy procedures medication dosage forms supplies equipment and real-world patient interactions.
- Tables and Chapter Summaries encapsulate key points of the chapter and offer students beneficial study aids.
The Only Prescription For Healthcare Reform
Stop! You have found it! This is the one. Your search for the answer to Healthcare Reform is over. This book is the one to read. Why? It is unique, concise, an easy read, informative, educational, and not bogged down by extra bulky text that only serves to thicken the book and confuse the reader. It doesn't waste your time with meaningless or superficial material. This book is written by a Board-Certified Physician specializing in Internal Medicine with many years of experience, an impeccable record, an analytical mind, and a lot of common sense. Instead of wasting time discussing the secondary and peripheral features of the chaotic ways of the Healthcare system, this "Insider" strips away the "nonsense" and simply educates the reader about the few "core issues" that are the REAL causes of the Healthcare mess. Only an insider of this caliber knows the "real deal." His insight is astounding. This quick read gets right to the point. After you are done reading this book, you are guaranteed to know all you need to know to understand the problem. It really is quite simple. You will be amazed! This book discusses the vital issues that you need and want to know. Will you be able to continue seeing a REAL physician or will the Primary Care Physician become extinct? How did our Healthcare delivery system evolve to such disarray? Who are the actual culprits behind the determination of what really goes on? Where do the Lawyers and Insurance companies fit into this equation? You'll be surprised! How much control over your healthcare treatment does your Primary Care Provider really have? What is going on behind the scenes? What should the public's role and responsibility be to help society get out of the mess?
Oze Pharmacy Articles
Oze Pharmacy Books