Online Pharmacy - Pharmacy Prescription - Pharmaceutical Products - Allergy Sufferers
Mycanadarx Pharmacy - Internet Pharmacy - Healthcare Products - Pharmacy
A Prescription For Disaster
Cocky Sheila Jones, a well-respected pharmacist to most in her hometown, would summarize her life into three simple words: successful, happy, and perfect. However, those closest to her would beg to differ. What she doesn't realize is that the words chaotic, horrific, and painful are about to become an addition to her vocabulary. Come take a brief yet entertaining glimpse into the world of pharmacy and peer into the life of a woman who is about to receive the reality check of a lifetime. Experience a combination of emotions along the way which will lead to a finale that no one, especially Sheila, would have ever seen coming.
Pharmacy Calculations For Technicians
With this exceptional textbook students gain the necessary knowledge skills and confidence to provide safe and effective care for the patients they will serve in their future careers. Chapter content provides a stepped approach to pharmacy calculations by laying a foundation of number sense in the beginning chapters and building to more complex calculations related to parenteral medications.
Students using the textbook and Study Partner CD will:
In addition four appendices provide important resources for pharmacy technician students.
These appendices include:
- Review basic mathematical concepts such as fractions decimals percents ratios and number systems
- Understand different calculation methods such as ratio and proportion dimensional analysis and alligation
- Practice calculations conversions and measurements for accurate drug doses
- Become knowledgeable about business calculations such as inventory profit margins and insurance reimbursements
The Study Partner CD supports student learning with:
- Problem Set Answers
- Additional Practice with Fractions and Percents
- Common Pharmacy Abbreviations and Acronyms
- Measures and Conversions
New chapter features include:
- Chapter Terms and Flash Cards that help students learn key terminology
- Matching Activities that provide students with a fun interactive way to learn chapter content
- Quizzes that test studentsa' understanding of important chapter concepts in both Practice and Reported modes
- A link to the Internet Resource Center that provides in-depth reference information and additional resources
In addition to these new features Pharmacy Calculations for Technicians continues to offer:
- Timely Topics cover important issues and initiatives to heighten studentsa' awareness of the developing technology trends and policies impacting their field. Specifically this edition covers daysa' supply time conversion IV calculations and insurance reimbursements to name a few.
- Sampling the Certification Exam provides students with 5 practice problems that model the test format of the certification exams.<
- Body System Icons appear near all generic and brand name medications discussed in the chapter. These icons help students make connections between medications and the body systems they are prescribed to treat.
- For Good Measure tips offer students helpful hints and rules to remember when performing pharmacy calculations.
- Safety in Numbers tips alert students to important safety reminders to ensure safe and effective patient care.
- Put Down Roots tips analyze the root words of math terms helping students better understand how the definitions of these terms emerged from their word parts.
- Name Exchange tips remind students they must be familiar with both the generic name and the brand name of frequently prescribed medications.
- Chapter Summaries provide students with a helpful overview of the chaptera's key points.
- Assessing Comprehension provides 10 multiple-choice questions that cover important concepts from the chapter.
- Finding Solutions presents real-world scenarios to help students gain practice in handling challenging workplace situations.<
- Learning Objectives
- Examples and Problem Sets
- Key Terms
- Authentic Medication Labels
- Photos Figures and Tables
- Chapter Practice Tests
The Stress Free Life Prescription
Have you ever felt sick to your stomach during a presentation or test? Have you had nights where you had trouble sleeping because you couldn't get your mind off your work? Have you ever worried yourself sick? Stress can disrupt the 'joy' in life and cause you to spiral out of control. Stress will make you ill. The kids are crying, the bills are piling up on the table. It's undeniable! You are stressed! It is time to get your stress under control and bring the 'Happy' back into your life. Learn what stress is and what it does to your body, how it can endanger your health and put your life at risk. Discover why many of the tired old 'conventional' approaches to stress management and anxiety relief simply don't work. More importantly, learn what does work. It's time you knew how to banish stress from your life. Eat foods that are proven to eliminate stress, learn techniques to turn your negative thoughts and beliefs into positive life changing ones. Discover how to shift your entire mindset and how to use these highly successful strategies and tools to eradicate stress from your life. Experts say a stressed life is a shortened life. Great news, your life doesn't have to stressed or shortened. You have two choices - leave things the way they are and let the stress eat away your life moment by moment, OR finally take control and banish stress from your life, and make every day the 'Best Day of Your Life.' If you choose the later, you definitely want to read this book!
Oze Pharmacy Articles
Oze Pharmacy Books